I thought today, I would share some completely random and unrelated things that are swirling about in my head.
- It's a big day here in our household. First day of school! Samm-samm is a Junior this year! It doesn't seem possible that she could be old enough to be a Junior, but indeed she is. Miss V is in third grade. Third! I was tearing up as I walked her down the "big kid" wing of her shcool this morning. She told me to save it for when I got home! Love that girl!
- Samm-samm is taking her driver's test today. Seriously! Somebody please stop my kids from growing any older! *sigh*
- This morning, while I was still gently nursing some coffee into my system, Miss V looks at me and says, "You're hair is so crazy this morning, Mom. It's so crazy, you look kind of like a zombie!" ... ha... a zombie... ......................Twerp!
- Had a DTap shot this morning. My arm hurts. *pout*
- I have a lump in my breast. While my doctor is not too concerned I will be going for a diagnostic mammogram, ASAP. Mmhmm. Stupid lump!
- Otherwise, he gave a clean bill of health!
- I am aching to get back into some belly dance classes. I really feel like even if I am practicing regularly, I won't actually progress and get better without the instruction, guidance and input of more experienced dancers.
- My arm hurts.
- I don't want to go for a mammogram. =(