Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In a word ...

...  stifled. 

In more words... not feeling the creative groove.  But, I have found some interesting blog posts by some interesting bloggers that I thought I would share this morning.




Random moment:
Don't you just want to
hug this little guy?







Okay... as promised before the elephant distraction... here are some great links... 


Creative Cheap Valentines Day Ideas  by Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
I LOVE this post and this blog.  Jennifer (the blog hosetss) is always sharing great, creative and inexpensive ways to bless your kids, family, home, friends and yourself.  If you don't click anything else, click this one!



The Many Uses of Baking Soda by Good Life Eats
It's inexpensive and oh so versatile.



Custom Children's Mural Giveaway  by Boufe e Bambini
If you are expecting (ahem Misty) or a baby, or grandbabies even and would love to win a custom mural for your nursery, you need to see this!



Sweet Valentine Treats  by Southern Hospitality
A couple recipes to share with your loved ones on Valentine's Day



Pasta ai Quattro Formaggi by the Pioneer Woman
Because I love pasta.  I love cheese.  And I love Ree Drummond's blog.  (She's kind of my hero)


Happy reading.  Hope you are having an excellent day.  May you bless and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs