Friday, May 6, 2011
Great Mother's Day Idea
If your family is like my family, living on a tight (suffocating really) budget, then this is the perfect Mother's Day gift for you. A coupon book for mom to help her out. As a mom, wouldn't it be nice to receive some assistance around the house that you didn't have to ask for, or assign via a chore list? I am not sure what I would do with myself, quite frankly.
Head on over to Balancing Bedlam and Beauty and there is a free printable coupon book. Maybe you would like to direct your own husband or children there! I know I would.
Someone tell my family, please?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
networked blogs
Check these out!
- A Cozy Kitchen
- A handmade Childhood
- Broke Ass Gourmet
- Golden Goddess
- Heather's Dish
- Jaybird Designs
- Lovella
- Mennonite Girls Can Cook
- Moms Who Need Wine
- Operation Beautiful
- Petit Elefant
- Smitten Kitchen
- The Healthy Housewife
- The Pioneer Woman
- The Shop Around the Corner
- Web Savvy Mom
- Wishart Photography

Ooohh, this is always a great idea. Reading about it made me all warm and nostalgic. We used to make these for my parents when we were younger, and a couple of years back my father made them for all the grandkids. They're such a fun gift! Give mey your hubby's email and I'll pass on the hint, teehee! ;)
ReplyDelete