Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday 4-18-12 - Spring










12 comments:

  1. Springtime pictures are so beautiful!

    Found you via Create with Joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for stopping by!!
      Do you have a blog I can link to?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my green onions post - got you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely springtime photos! I am ready. I love the picture of the cherry blossoms (?) I took a short break just after Easter for Sammie's spring break, but it rained much of the time. I am ready to get outdoors a bit more. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blossoms are from an ornamental pear tree! They are perfection, are they not? So pretty!

      We just need the warm sunshine instead of the liquid sunshine, so I can dive into yard work!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the picture of the rainbow, I tried to take one a few months ago and it paled in comparison to what I actually saw that it wasn't even worth posting, yours is amazing and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The rainbow was way more brilliant, but I have no idea how to photograph a rainbow! I am pretty happy with how this one turned out.

      Delete
  5. Beauty, beauty, and beauty. :) That's the first word that came to mind with each.
    How are you, dear Shari? It's always a delight to stop by. Not sure if I thanked you for asking about my page button, but I've added it now. I've also added google follow if you use that, I see you have Networked Blogs, I might add that as well. Since the page is so new, there's a lot of designing still going on, including an illustrated header coming soon, so excuse the dust. ;)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Much love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marcia. I have grabbed your button! I will add you on google as well. I always enjoy stopping by your blog!!

      Delete
  6. Shari, these are beautiful photos...love the branch and bud!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs