Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Paper Boxes

Darin recently taught the girls how to make paper boxes.  They used varying weights of paper stock and made origami style boxes without any cuts to the paper.   



I would post a tutorial, but I didn't get to play with them as I was busy in the kitchen.  Maybe I can get him to show me as well and then I can post the tutorial.


First Darin and Samm made some, while Victoria and were out one day, then they showed Victoria the next weekend.  We now have many, many boxes.


 I am proud of how well V did with her boxes also.  She was very precise with her folds!
Hers are the smaller brightly colored boxes.


It looks like fun.  I want to make some, too!


I may have to buy some more card stock!


2 comments:

  1. How pretty and very useful! Its one way to use up ole wrapping paper etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my husband said that as a kid, he and his siblings made these from greeting cards! They would be tougher to fold, but would make colorful, strong boxes!

      Delete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs