I used to read everything and anything. Lately all I read is blogs but I must say they are quite interesting. Both my girls have a love of reading, I always had many books around for them and I encouraged them to buy books as birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. It's awesome when your children love to read.
I used to read everything and anything. Lately all I read is blogs but I must say they are quite interesting. Both my girls have a love of reading, I always had many books around for them and I encouraged them to buy books as birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. It's awesome when your children love to read.
ReplyDeleteThat is good for her and you are one lucky Mama:)
ReplyDeleteVisiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by..
http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/06/wordless-wednesday-balloon-sunglasses.html
Hi Shari,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!
Hope you are having a good summer!