Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Health Insurance

So health insurance...  I don't have any.

My husband is covered through work.  We have the kids covered under his insurance.  But mine would cost stupid amounts of money.  So when I quit my job, the idea was that we would shop around and get me some insurance privately.

6 months later and I am just starting this daunting task. 

Not to mention, that  although we can find private insurance cheaper than through Darin's work insurance, we still can't afford it.  So, a part-time job must be pro-curred in order to pay for health insurance. 

Today I began the insurance research.  Now, I have to redo my resume and start the task of finding a job. 

How hard do you think it will be to find a part-time job during school hours only, so that Vicki doesn't have to be in daycare? 

Ya, that's what I think, too.  Time to hit my knees and ask for guidance from the Big Guy.  He always knows what is best.

1 comment:

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs