Not a lot to be said here... I literally threw together an oufit to accompany Miss Granger on her adventures.
It was a fun weekend of Halloween-ing (new word). We didn't put all our decorations up.
However the girls did make some very cool luminaries...
And our pumpkins this year were totally our own designs. No store bought stencils here!
| Vicki's cross eyed vampire. |
| Samm's creation... not sure if she was going for something specific, but it kind of looks like a scary hello kitty! |
| Darin created a vampire bat |
| My attempt at the Red Queen. |
We had only 6 tick-or-treaters as our town decided to do trick-or-treating on Saturday instead, but not everyone knew about that, or agreed with it. Like myself, many refused to participate on un-halloween night. I won't go into a rant, but suffice to say that I think that is just dumb.
Today I plan to work on a project and do a little baking. Hopefully I have something yummy to share later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
your turn to share....