Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Red Velvet Cake...

... is what cakey dreams are made of.   Why, oh why, have I never had this before?

Anyways, here are just a couple snapshots from our wonderful Valentine's dinner last night.

The centerpiece.

I have made cards for D and the girls.  I also made them each a list of  "10 Things I Love About You" that I placed on each place setting.  They so enjoyed reading their lists.


Then once we were all served up our dinners, Darin and the girls each took turns making a list of 10 things they love about me.  Yes, I cried.  I was so blessed.

Well, my plate seems to be scraped clean and the laundry calls.  Blast it.

2 comments:

  1. isn't red velvet cake just chocolate cake with red food colouring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and no.... it has a mild chocolate flavor, but it has a flavor of its own ... sooooooo yummy. oh. my.

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs