I am participating in Friendship Friday over at Create With Joy. She has asked the question, "What has inspired you most this week?"
I have two answers.
1. I have discovered Pinterest this week. Lord help me, is it addictive. But it IS very inspiring. Pinning things and creating boards of things I love, has reminded me about things I love. Some forgotten things, including my love of blogging! I have found new recipes to try and awesome storage and organization ideas for my home. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, click here ----> Shari's Pinterst
2. Our bible study topic this week was Faithfulness. So inspired by the teachings of Beth Moore and the scripture she teaches from to lean more on God. To trust in His faithfulness and this will help me grow in my faith.
As always, beautiful things that I see people make with their own hands, create out of their own imaginations and paint with the brush of their own creativity inspire me every day.
As I sit, looking at my messy house, (all this inspiration needs to be backed up by action now) I am thankful for the beautiful sunny day outside and feeling ready for spring to come.
Please consider joining the Friendship Friday fun. A great place to find new blog friends!

Oh my, Pinterest is so addictive isn't it!! I'm following you by the way :-)
ReplyDeleteThe bible study sounds great -- I really want to do something like that one of these days. I just need to find more time!
Visiting from Friendship Friday.
I have been studiously avoiding Pinterest, I have a feeling I'd love it, and I have no extra time to spend on the computer!! :) Glad you found some inspiration though, the awesome creativity of others has a way of doing that to me too!
ReplyDeleteShari,
ReplyDeleteI love your attitude about life!
Thanks so much for following my blog. I appreciate the nice comment you left. I tell you, the best thing I ever did was to join Create-with Joy site. I have been meeting so many nice women like yourself.
Nicole Weaver
Trilingual Children's Author
http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com
http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com
http://mybirthdayiseptembereleven.blogspot.com
Thank you all for you kind words. Welcome here!
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog! Im a new follower from Create with Joy. =)
ReplyDelete