| Cinnamon buns with maple icing. |
Homemade pizza has become one of my families most favorite things. Especially now that I have found an awesome dough recipe. I have tried so many and been disappointed over and over. But thanks to a new friend, I now have a great recipe.
Hubby and girls love lots of meat on their pizza. Hold the vegetables. For me, however, it isn't pizza unless it is loaded with veggies. I want the spinach, zuchini, onions, peppers and tomatoes falling off with every bite. Oh, and it must have feta. Lots of salty feta goodness. Now that sounds like yummy pizza.
All this yeast today got me thinking that inspiration is a lot like yeast. Yeast is readily available, but on it's own, it's just... yeast. But, feed it the right stuff and it grows. Mix it with the right things and it makes wonderful things to be shared with others.
Inspiration is everywhere, but it also need to be fed. Feed it your time and it can grow from a glimmer to a plan. Mix it together with your skills and resources, suddenly you have something wonderful to share with others. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
your turn to share....