Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 Things


Because I have had a very busy schedule.

Because I have felt little to no inspiration for writing this week.

Because I really need to do this, this morning.

10 things I am Grateful for today:


Pier 1 Imports mug
1.  My elephant mug full of coffee flavored with Coffee-mate's Peppermint Mocha.  Mmmmmmm.

2.  My hard working husband who works day in and day out at a job that some days he enjoys, but on most days, it is just his job.

3.  My children.  I could list them each as a separate item, as each one gives me reasons to rejoice.  But, that might be a little bit like cheating, as I am having to push myself to write this morning, and don't want to take the easy way out.  So, for Josh, Lexi, Samm and Victoria, I give thanks.




4.  My friends, who are many.  I love time with them.  I love talking with them.  Kristi, Liz, Annyse, Charity, Mandy, Charley and too many others to list.  I love you all.

5.  Music and dancing.  More and more, I find myself drawn into the music when I dance.  There is joy there.  And as a belly dancer... you get to be all sparkly and blingy.  (blingy: new word I just made up)

6.  My Thursday morning bible study.  The Word, the teaching, the worship and the ladies.  Love it all.

7.  For the time that I have had as a full-time stay-at-home-mom.  It is coming to an end soon.  We had a good run, but can no longer afford for me not to work.  =(

8.  That I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, where the weather is mild, the mountains are beautiful and it's green!

9.  Food.  I like to eat it.  I also like to create new and wonderful things with it.  Then I like to eat those too.

10.  My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.


I am going to try something new, and start a blog hop.  They are a lot of fun and you can find some amazing and creative blogs out there!  The them for this hop is "10 things Tuesday".  I will feature a list (usually a list of 10 things, hence the name)  and the provide the topic.  Then off we go!!!


Please don't forget to grab my button and include it in your post!  

So, this week's 10 things list:

What are you grateful for this morning?



1 comment:

  1. Lovely post and you have really great reasons to be grateful. May you continue to be richly blessed. I'm stopping over from weekend warrior blog hop, and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs