Not feeling well, I had fallen asleep one afternoon, and our cat Jazmine, or Jazzy as we like to call her, wouldn't leave me.
Wordless Wednesday –
Week Of February 15, 2012
Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends! It’s time to share your favorite family-friendly photos – with or without words – at the friendliest party in town!
To participate, please click the Wordless Wednesday icon above to find links to all the participating blogs!
Go bless and be blessed.
Aw that's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW! :-)
TT @ ttoria.blogspot.com
Cats are such little blessings sometimes. Heck, even when my little guy gets me up at 4 a.m., I can't get mad at him; he's just so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteOh, how sweet! I'm sure Jazzy was very comforting to you! Thanks for dropping by Erika's Wordless Wednesday! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet kitty. Hope you're feeling better. :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww! That's so sweet! Pets are the best cuddlers when we're sick - hoe you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteWarrior Cat Entrepreneur
So, so true!
DeleteA nap with an animal makes me feel better. :)
ReplyDeleteCatch My Words
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/03/wordless-wednesday-purim-in-israel.html
That's love!
ReplyDelete