Friday, February 10, 2012

Friendship Friday - Feb 10, 2012


Friday means Friendship Friday, a fun and friendly blog hop hosted each week by the lovely Create With Joy. Each week she posts a question and provides the opportunity to network with other bloggers. I am enjoying being a part of it and encourage any bloggers who would like to expand their blogging network to give it a try.

Question Of The Week
Share something unique about your blog!
 
 What is most unique about my blog, at least I think, is that it really is a reflection of me.  Those who know me in 3d life would probably say that I project myself pretty accurately on my blog.  I don't have a blog persona, per sai.  It's just me.  The general mood and feel of my blog evolves and changes as I do.  Over the years, my blog has had many transformations, (you can check out my first blog, Legacy, if you like)  but what hasn't changed is that it is pure me.  I hope this is true.  It is what I want.  =)


 

I would like to add a question/thought to the blog hop...  please share in comments or on your blog, then add your link in comments here.  

Share a moment of joy from this week.

A few moments of joy for me this week:
 ~  lunch with the ladies from bible study
~ breakfast with Victoria at her school
~ giggling with Sammantha over the crazy antics of our cats
~ dancing with Annyse
~ cuddling with my hubby on the couch after he came home from work a little early
~ how excited Victoria was for "Crazy Hair Day" at Adventure Club


Have a great weekend.  May you bless and be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha - that's some great crazy hair! :)

    I'm now following you back on Linky -- thanks for stopping by today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us for Friendship Friday - I love Victoria's Crazy Hair Day photo!

    I've been ill for the past week so just being able to breathe again has brought me joy!

    Have a fabulous week - I'm now following you thru Linky Followers!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs