Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!


yes, I am Canadian. I'm proud to be Canadian. I live in the US. I quite like it.

So Vicki and I are heading up to Canada to spend the afternoon/evening with Muck and Oat Girl. Hopefully the rain lets off so we can go see some fireworks tonight. =)

Muck and I have been friends since grade 1! Yes, you read that correct. We have been friends for nearly 35 years. Thatsa long time! We grew up together. Went to school together. Raised our kids together. Lived together. Laughed together (a lot!) Cried Together. Celebrated together. Made mistakes together.

We are sisters, not by blood, but by bond.


We used to love to go to those photo booth thingies.
Christmas '87


New Year's 2001 at OUR house.

Muck n Muck

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will need you to email me a link to your blog again. I will actually have time to read blogs again!

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs