Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
networked blogs
Check these out!
- A Cozy Kitchen
- A handmade Childhood
- Broke Ass Gourmet
- Golden Goddess
- Heather's Dish
- Jaybird Designs
- Lovella
- Mennonite Girls Can Cook
- Moms Who Need Wine
- Operation Beautiful
- Petit Elefant
- Smitten Kitchen
- The Healthy Housewife
- The Pioneer Woman
- The Shop Around the Corner
- Web Savvy Mom
- Wishart Photography
Do so if you think you must, but I think your shape is very pleasing.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOMtF6irGNg
They have a series of videos on youtube, and they look like I could actually do them... AND have fun while doing them.
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am on Green Tea, Xing out the sugar, and restricting the carbs drastically. Upping my fat burner food intake and hoping for the best! Then one day when I can excercise again it'll all be good!
Good Luck Muck!
Thanks Char - It's just that I've worked hard at strengthening up my abs and tightening my waist, but I haven't been able to shed a little excess on the upper hips and lower tummy. In all honesty, my waist and stomach have never looked this good. But I want better. =)
ReplyDeleteI want to have amazing belly rolls one day, and I want to be able to really see them.
going to go check out that link now...
Muck - I am planning on doing pretty much the same thing. sugar and carbs are really my enemy. I have gotten lazy about restricting them. When your body is feeling healed and stronger, I would love to play around with some bellydance with you. Show you some great moves to help you get your flexibility and range of movement back. =D