Vicki was making Grandma a sandwich. "PB & J's are the best," she declared.
"You can't rush it," Vicki informed me. "There has to be peanut butter on every part."
I like the red paper clip on the table. I seriously have no idea where that came from.
Vicki carefully spread the peanut butter on all parts, right to the corners.
"You have to put peanut butter on both pieces of bread so that the jam doens't make the bread soggy."
"Looks ready for the J!"
Spreading the jam, Vicki declared, "You can't put on too much at once, because then it makes a mess."
The sound on the video isn't that great, but what Vicki says is that she should go into business making sandwiches. "Vicki's Famous Sandwiches" and she would charge $1.00.
Grandma said it was the best PB & J ever!
good job Vicki! I can't get over how much she looks like you. This is definately a memory you want to keep forever.
ReplyDelete