So I have just finished (but not really) cleaning out my closet. Have a pile of clothes that I never wear that I have removed from my closet! YAY! But, somehow, I have still have a huge pile of clothes that should be hung up but there is no room or hangers for them. So, now what? Thin it out more? But, I have full intentions of wearing the rest of those clothes again. I swear!
I have a few items I would like to try something fun with. I am going to give them away on my blog! None of these items are designer items, just clothes that I love and thought why not recycle between friends and family first, right?!?! (totally stole this idea from the Pioneer Woman! thanks Ree!)
If you would like any of these, please let me know by commenting with the item #. One comment per item please. I will send each item to the first person who requests it . Otherwise, I will be donating them next week.
soo.... Here we go!
#1 - Dehlias blouse - size M, never worn
I love it. Very pretty and feminine. But the color is just so wrong for me.
#2 - Reitmans blouse, size M - gently worn.
Honestly, I really like this blouse, but I just never wear it.
#3 - Unkown name brand - Size S - worn once
Cute 2 piece top. Color in photo is a little off. It is more green than teal.
#4 - Dress - Label missing - size 11 - gently worn
Very cute dress. The material hangs in a very flattering way. I bought this after Vicki was born, but I lost the baby weight quickly and dress was quickly too big.
Shari! What a great idea. How would I get them though if you decided to give them to me? I am a medium/large. I think. Do you think either of the first two shirts would fit me? I LOVE the first one!! And the second one seems to be a me shirt. lol.
ReplyDeletemy passport expired so I can't even get down there. sigh. lol.
I can mail them up Misty. If they don't fit right, just pass them along to someone else who might like them.
ReplyDelete#1 is so pretty! I love it and wish I could wear it. It is quite roomy with its blousey design.
I think #2 would totally fit you!
I was totally going to try and bum number two off of you haha. :)
ReplyDelete