Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SQUEAL!

I am so excited about this arriving today!!!  I actually squealed.  I did.  It was a little embarrassing. 

Seriously, if you like cook books, (to say that I like them is a small understatement as I have shelves and shelves of them), go buy this cookbook NOW!  It is gorgeous and the recipes are amazing! 

The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Go.

Now.

You won't regret it.



Oh and FYI: Amazon.com is seriously the cheapest way to buy new books. I have not yet found anything that beats it. And just to give you an idea how awesome it is, I ordered these on Monday, chose free shipping (which they say is 4-5 days), got a shipping confirmation on Tuesday then received them today (Wednesday). OMGosh Becki! I am sooooo cooking something from this beauty today!

Darin is really going to wish he wasn't on a diet right now!

~*poof*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs