Monday, October 11, 2010

A Big YAY and a Huge FAIL!

I love make-up.  I may not wear very much of it, but I love it.

And when I find something good, I can't even begin to describe how happy it makes me!

And this makes me happy!

I love...   I LOVE this mascara.  It goes on so evenly and is not at all clumpy.  It makes my eyes pop without even using eye liner! 

No more spider lashes!

Priced at around the $8.00 price point, you can't go wrong!

It also washes off fairly easy. 

Go.  Buy this now.  You won't regret it.  You're eyes will love you!


Onto a make-up fail....   My Cover Girl lip stain.  Blech!

It seemed like such a great idea.  In theory. 

I mean, I  hate lipstick.  I hate the way it feels on my lips and in all honestly, I don't really like the way lipstick looks.  On most people.  Clown like.  But, that is just me and my twisted view on things. 

The idea of the lip stain, though, intrigued me.  It's like a marker.  You draw it on.  No waxy crappy gunk on my lips?  I could do this!


Clearly not.  For so many reasons.

1. Clown lips.

2.  They didn't have any demos in the store, so I had to choose a shade based on the picture of the color.  IT'S SO NOT THE COLOR IN THE PICTURE!

3.  As it starts to wear off, which takes quite awhile, it looks awful.  Like I have wine stained lips.  (I know, I know... how ironic!)  And could I wash off the remaining stain?  No.

So I am sorry Cover Girl.  Your lip stain is a big ole FAIL for me.

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I actually also love makeup (and am not a fan of lipstick).

    I have been lost for hours at a time on youtube watching makeup tutorials. Not because I don't know how to put on makeup, I just love how transforming it can be.

    Makeup does not make a person from plain to beautiful, but it makes them FEEL like they have, and then they act different. Have more confidence.

    Though I agree that shade might not be right, you do not in anyway resemble a clown.

    You=gorgeous .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you darling.

    Quite frankly though, the pictures I snapped didn't really catch the hideousness of the color on me. lol.

    The expression on my face cracks me up though!

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs