So when he said he was done with it, I celebrated a little in my head. Maybe a little out loud, too.
Of course I asked him what I could make for him, what did he want most now that his world of food had just opened up. He replied, and I quote, "Mexican!"
So I put my Indian cookbook I had been cooking from, and pulled out my Mexican cook book. Meh. I found nothing that really spoke to me. So I made chicken fajitas. I gave them some kick as the girls weren't eating with us that night. Sooo good.
But, I still wanted something more. Gooey, tasty and pretty. So I decided I would make enchiladas. The recipe in my cookbook sounded bland. So I did a little research online and found this....
![]() |
| http://www.asweetpeachef.com/chicken/shredded-chicken-enchiladas/ |
Lacey over at A Sweet Pea Chef is a chef who shares some great recipes that she prepares for her family. Do go take a look!
And next time you are craving some enchilada, do try these!
yummm!

No comments:
Post a Comment
your turn to share....