Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wish me Rainbows

There is something in my head that has been swirling around for about a week or so now that just doesn't seem to want to come out.  When I try to write it, it seems foggy.  A little unclear as to what it is that I am trying to say.  So I guess I can sit on that for awhile longer.  At least until it comes a little more into focus.  =)

The other day while playing a game with V, she observed that it was both sunny and raining outside as she gazed out the living room window.  I said, "I bet you there is a rainbow."  But there are so many big trees out front, we can't really see the sky.  Or the light of day.  Kind of gloomy in our living room, actually.  But, I digress.

We went to the dining room and looked out back of the house.  And there it was.

 
The brightest, most colorful rainbow I had ever seen.  My photo does do it justice. 

V was able to name each color correctly and the cool thing was that we could see each color!



Definitely a bright moment on an otherwise gray and dull day.

I'm hoping for a little rainbow in my creativity also.  A bright moment or two in what has otherwise been a gray and dull day... 

Week... 

Month... 

Maybe longer. 

Wish me rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs