Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 3-2-11

Oat Girl and I "helping" her mom with her dress fitting at the bridal shop.
 






























 Every bride should have some awesome helpers like us.





I actually really liked that dress.

4 comments:

  1. Lol~ looks like you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am...I'm following!!! Love the blog, and what fun it looks like you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shari! You are the lucky winner of the skirt and clutch giveaway on my blog. You didn't leave your email so I hope you wwill get this message. Please email me at "www.bouffeebambini@hotmail.com" (Lease include the "www." or it won't go through) within 48 hours and I will set you up with the designers of your prizes.
    CONGRATS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking - you should go get that dress for the wedding

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs