Friday, July 9, 2010

the Princess and the Toad

Feeling a little... ummm...  no I can't find the word.  It's like anxious, but not really.  I don't know quite how to explain.  I also have no idea why.  It reminds me of when I was young, and I would say, "I have a feeling".  It is like the feeling of anticipation, but uncertainty of what or why.  That uncertainty leaves butterflies in my stomach.  Antsy.  That is closer.

Anyways, when feeling this way, I usually respond by avoiding doing stuff outside my normal routine.  But, I am on a new adventure, so I am going to respond in a new way.  Vicki and I are going to go out.  We will run some errands and maybe stop somewhere fun to play for a bit.  I will not be held captive by some unkown... whatever it is. 

So I am the princess, facing my toad.  I could scream at its hideousness and run away, or I can kiss it and see if it turns into a prince.  And it doesn't, well that's okay too.  Catch and release. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi... Iv been following you latley :) I love to hear whats on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em! Thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes - I remember those days of the "feeling" well

    You'll figure it out

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs