Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Couture Pour Moi?

OUI!!!!
Couture for me!

It's true.  I am the extremely lucky lady to win the following:

"Fashion Designer's Aja of Meikintosh Fairie and Patti of Structured Chaos are going to custom make the winner of this giveaway a couture skirt and coordinating clutch all inspired by the movie Pretty in Pink."

 This giveaway was hosted by bouffe e bambini, and the giveaway post is here.


How much do I love Hanna of bouffe e bambini,  
and Patti of Structured Chaos  right now? 

(hint)
As much as I love Pretty in Pink!!!

And that is A LOT!


Now, onto the business at hand,  I have a pair of teal shoes that I love that go with absolutely nothing I own.  
*fingers crossed* that they can make something that I can wear them with!

So excited.


Have I mentioned that I am excited?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Muck!!! that is awesome!!!
    loving the excitement. Is it something that people can come to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking no, because the designer is in New York. All measurements and such will be share via the internet, as I can't really get to New York anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for doing a post about my giveaway ^_^!

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs