Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Things Tuesday 3-6-12

10 Things Tuesday is a blog hop/party that is to help inspire ideas, grow your blog audience and foster new blog friendships.



Today the theme is:

 10 Things You Can't Live Without.


10.  My computer.  How else could I keep in touch with all my friends and family far and wide?  And how else could I possibly waste so much time surfing, pinning and posting?

9.  Family and friends. You know who you are. 

8.  Coffee.  I just love it so much.  It's even better when enjoyed with some of the fore mentioned folks.

7.  My boots.  Currently my favorites are seemingly surgically attached.


6.  Cheese.  Seriously, even the tummy aches it gives me are totally worth it.

5.  Music.  I love the way music invokes such emotional responses out of me.  Yes, I have to sing along even if I don't really know the words or the tune.  And yes, I have to move to the rhythm.

4.  My Bible.  It is a light unto my path...

3.  My dishwasher.  I am soooo grateful that I do not have wash all those dishes.  And, no one else in our house will help with washing dishes, because... Well quite simply, because they don't like to.   Funny, 'cause I don't like to either, but....

2.  My kids.  They make me have purpose.  They bless me in unmeasurable amounts.


1.  My husband.  Oh I suppose I could somehow survive without him, logically speaking.  But, I don't want to and you can't make me!




Now it's your turn.  Post your 10 things list then add your link below to join in on the fun!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on the coffee, in fact, I'm a new addict to a specific brand! I came late to the coffee party, I only started liking it about 5-6 years ago, but a month ago my aunt inadvertently purchased hazelnut coffee instead of her regular joe. She HATED the flavor but I LOVED It and now i'm totally addicted! The problem? It is notoriously hard to find! The one grocery store that stocks it seems to be out 3/4 of the time!. So, now when I find it I buy like 4 jars. God I love me some hazelnut coffee. LOL.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog AND especially for saying you joined my Linky Follower tool! I had no idea i'd have to cajole my readers to sign up, but when GFC goes away I'll go from a couple hundred followers to like 60, that kinda depresses me. I know it's just a numbers game but it makes me happy to see the large number and I worked so hard to win them. SO, thanks for adding yourself, here's a virtual chocolate chip cookie just for being nice, hehehe.
    Happy rest of the weekend Shari,
    Best,
    Jenn of www.JustAddWaterSilly.com

    (I'm following you, too! and adding the ten things to my blog hop page!)

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs