Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I won an award!!!


I am so honored to have been nominated and awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely and talented Sandy behind Cherished Handmade Treasures, one of my favorite blogs!!  Do take some time to check it out!



The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.

If nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.  Here are the instructions for the lucky participants:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.



Here are my nominees in no particular order:


Again, I am so honored to have been chosen.  This is my first blog award!!  Please take some time to visit these blogs!

I hope you are blessed today!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Shari for nominating me! I really appreciate it! You made my day! Please drop by & enter a giveaway I am having who knows you might be lucky! Have a great day! visiting from DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award Shari and congratulations to you - I CANNOT believe that this is your first! Well deserved! I hope you are having the most fabulous of weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!!

    Butterflies are beautiful!

    Hope you are having a happy Thursday, stop by and say hello when you can http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs