Cheers:
| bad kitty! |
~ for two beautiful daughters excited about heading back to school ~
Jeers:
~ to Liquorice for peeing on Samm's bed while she is getting ready for school ~Cheers:
~ To Vicki looking adorable in her new school clothes.
Cuteness factor: 100 on a scale of 1 to 10 ~
Jeers:
~ to ME for not getting a picture of Samm (bad mom) as she was worried about being out at the bus stop on time and I didn't want to stress her out by delaying her ~
Cheers:
~ to Vicki's school principal and many of the support staff at the school for meeting and greeting students and parents at the front door this morning, AND escorting them to the classrooms ~
Jeers:
~ to all the parents who parked in the pull through at Vicki's school. There are two lots of designated parking that were full of EMPTY parking spots. I could rant on and on... but I won't. Maybe on a different post. Probably to D later. Poor guy. ~
~ to D for working hard so that I can be home and able to see off Samm and walk Vicki to school every day! ~
Happy first day of school!
Now, what to do.... what to do....
No comments:
Post a Comment
your turn to share....