Monday, September 27, 2010

Mourning....

... Mushrooms.

That's right.  I am mourning mushrooms.

No one in my house likes mushrooms.  I long to make a stroganof loaded with mushrooms, or wild rice with mushroom stuffing or... pretty much anything with mushrooms. 

I make an amazing wine sauce that just cries out for some lightly sauteed mushroom. 

*WAAAAAAA*


Oh tasty little fungi, how I long for your presence in my kitchen. 

One day we shall meet again at my cutting board.

5 comments:

  1. At our next girls night, we will eat sauteed mushrooms.
    Maybe we should all make something that we've been longing for to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea Char!!!

    I know you do Lex. We should cook some up next time you are down! Sunday maybe?!?!? After family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Fungus as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one likes them hear either :(

    Emmett doesn't like onions either, but I will only bend so much.

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs