Friday, September 10, 2010

The Consistency of ...

As I am sitting here staring at this empty box that begs to be written in, I am finishing off the cold, left over oatmeal from Vicki's breakfast. 

(I do not take credit for this photo. I stole borrowed it from Fitness Health Zone)
Normally, I love oatmeal.  But this is cold. 

I usually prefer it to be thick.  This is runny. 

I don't like to add sugar.  This is sweetened.

Overall, it is pretty disappointing.  I wonder when I started eating my children's leftovers instead of making myself something I really enjoy.  Then ...

... I hear D's voice in my head.  "I will never know how tasty you can make it, because I can't get past that it is the consistency of snot!"

Yeah.  Snot. 

He's not wrong.

I am grossed out now. 

I Think I will get a yogurt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. haha. gross.

    I made my boys oatmeal the other day and NEITHER of them would eat it. Gonna have to come up wtih something else here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. That's funny. Will actually likes oatmeal, but we hardly have it... cos it takes so long to make? nah... just forget that we have it. We're terrible breakfast eaters. We both normally skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like oatmeal too. Just not this morning.
    Maybe not tomorrow either.

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs