Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bamp-tizzle-ised

 
On our way home from Adventure Club last night:

Victoria: Oh and I want to be bat-mi-tized

Me: Do you mean baptised?

Victoria: Ya, bap-ti-mi-tized. Bat-tized.

Me: Baptised

Victoria: Bat-tismal-tized.

Me: Baptised

Victoria: Bap-ti-tised

Me: Baptised

Victoria: Bamp-ti- ..... oh forget it.
  Of course she and I both were having fits of giggles by the time we got home, over her not being able to pronounce the word.
Upon arriving and the house, she burst in the door and said, " Hi Daddy.  Guess what!?!?  I want to be bamp-ti-mi-tized!"
Dad:  What?
Insert roars of laughter from both Victoria and I here.  
SSShhhhh, it's Victoria's secret.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Could she be saying she wants a Bat Mitzvah? After all, she'd get a huge party and lots of presents. :)

    Catch My Words
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! Has she improved on her pronunciation of the word yet? I like it better her way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Repent and be bat-mi-tized!

    My Irish blessing...

    May you have the hindsight to know where you've been
    the foresight to know where you're going
    and the insight to know when you're going too far.


    How peculiar are you?
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com/2012/03/those-peculiar-people.html

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs