Question Of The Week
What Is Your Favorite Blog Post That You’ve Ever Written & Why?
Share Your Thoughts!
What Is Your Favorite Blog Post That You’ve Ever Written & Why?
Share Your Thoughts!
Before I started Blessdom, I had a blog called "Legacy". I had maintained that blog for about 5 years.
My favorite post is from that blog. It's called, "Excuse Me, I Don't Want to Go"
It was a reflective post about my struggles with loneliness and depression.
It's always been one of my favorites mostly for the way my thoughts flowed that day. It just felt like some of my best writing.
Please check out some of the other friendship friday posts!
whoa! I went to read your favorite post and got to tell you that I am experiencing the exact thing you have experienced six years ago. The first one was last year the first time of me being an expat mom. I didn't realize I was stressed until I got three month dysfunctional bleeding that the doctor confirmed it was due to stress. This year we had moved to another different country, but this time I am more prepared. Still struggle to find someone to make friends with but at least now I know how to handle it. Well..pretty much :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by on Friendship Friday! Have a fantastic weekend! Heading over to check out your favorite blog post!
ReplyDeleteWhen I recently celebrated a year together with my partner. He disagreed with the date, but I told him I wrote about our first date on my blog. "I don't know whether to be complimented or horrified.". I never laughed so hard in my life. So it is now my favorite post, just for that
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie! Thanks so much for stopping by. Blogs are great for checking back for dates on when things happened! I've done that myself several times.
DeleteI love your entry!!
ReplyDelete