Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Refuge
















From my Bible reading today, these words spoke strongly to me as I learn to trust in Him and anticipate His voice speaking into my life.

Psalm 5:3 (NAS)
In the morning, O Lord, you will hear my voice.
In the morning I will order my prayers to you and eagerly watch.


Psalm 5:11 - 12 (ESV)
11  But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
         let them ever sing for joy,
     and spread your protection over them,
         that those who love your name may exult in you.
12  For you bless the righteous, O Lord;
         you cover him with favor as with a sheild.

1 comment:

  1. amen.

    God is so good. I am learning to trust as well. Something He told me that I would share with you....

    He will not leave you or abandon you. He will stay.

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs