Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspiration for the Home



As a single income family, home renovations are just a pipe dream.  However, dreaming is allowed.

Here is my kitchen:

It's spacious, but outdated and lacks natural light.


And here ideas, each one has elements I love.  

Each of these can be sourced on my Pinterest



My living room is a decent size, however, it also lacks natural light.  and the walls are plum.  They just suck what little light there is right out!



The following images all have elements that I love, however no one design/decor is quite what I want.

Each of these can be sourced on my Pinterest


As for the master bedroom, well, our room is quite small.  Our furniture is quite bulky.  I'm not sure there is much that can be done about that.

Hmmm... well it appears that photos of the master do not exist.  

So on to the dreaming...

Each of these can be sourced on my Pinterest

 Each of those bedrooms have some amazing elements.  
Love the neutral bedding with the color being on the walls!!

Well, enough dreaming for now. 


6 comments:

  1. You are a blessing Shari. Thank you so much for stopping by and introducing yourself. I feel right at home here is your warm,wonderful environment!
    And I am your newest NB following. I hope we'll remain good bloggy friends, and not just fly-by-night acquaintances ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, thank you so much for your words. I too hope we remain good bloggy buddies! =)

      Delete
  2. Paint is cheap and I have seen you make very nice things out of very little. Heck, you are one amazing cook and a fancy kitchen isn't going to improve on that! You have a gift of design and creativity and no amount of money can buy that gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Marianne, thanks so much for your encouragement. It means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. Dreaming is totally necessary! Give them enough time and they all appear, as if by magic. :)

    ReplyDelete

your turn to share....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

networked blogs