It's Monday.
Very Monday.
Oh.So.Monday.
My coffee and I were just sitting here thinking about the fact that it is Valentine's Day tomorrow. (Yes, my coffee thinks, as let's face it, I don't think in the AM hours, so it has to be the coffee!) While my beloved and I no longer go out of our way to exchange gifts or cards or celebrate, I do try and do something each year to take advantage of the day to bless my family. Last year, I did this....
I made a nice dinner, decorated the dining room in Valentine's fashion, made a lovely red velvet cake for my family for the very first time (big hit!) and had hand made cards on each of their place settings as well as a print out of 10 Things I Love About You (click to pick up the template I used). It wasn't over the top, but my family loved it.
So this year....
ACK!
I have nothing planned. In fact, I am not even going to be here tomorrow. I have a gig. That would be a belly dance performance that is going to have me out of the house most of the day. And today, well, I should already be off and running with a long list of errands to run. Probably not going to have time to work up something fancy.
But, dang it, I am going to try! So I bid you all a wonderful pre-valentine day. May you bless and be blessed.
Lol ~ Valentine's Day isn't such a big holiday here anymore. ;) My husband gave me tons of 'free foot rub' coupons this morn, I'll be sure to redeem one tonight! I'm making his favorite meal with something delicious for dessert. Kind of like any other day... ;)
ReplyDeleteFoot rubs are good!! LOL, kind of like any other day. That is true here as well.
Delete