Blogger is being a jerk glitchy.
I just spent 40 minutes doing this long post about inspiration for my home.
I just spent 40 minutes doing this long post about inspiration for my home.
It showed it auto-saving. But when I tried to publish,
*poof*
it was gone.
I looked in my drafts, only the first few lines were there. =(
Well, another time perhaps.
For now I have other things to do.
In the meantime, play along with the Friendship Friday Blog Hop!
Question Of The Week
Blog Awards – Love Them Or Leave Them?
Share Your Thoughts!
Blog Awards – Love Them Or Leave Them?
Share Your Thoughts!
I think they are a great way for
bloggers to encourage one recognize one another!
Have a great weekend.
Go bless and be blessed.
Hi Shari, thanks for stopping in & leaving me a comment today.I wanted you to know that your link from Joy's hop isn't working. I tried it 2x luckily you commented on my post.You might want to go back & fix or reenter. Hope that helps. I spent tons of time with Blogger over the years & one of my blogs is still on there. But, there were so many glitches I finally moved platforms. Hope it calms down. I couldn't post images the other day. :( So I didn't do my post on Blogger either. Happy Weekend to you!!
ReplyDeleteThank Theresa! I fixed my link on Joy's hop!
DeleteUgh. I had one of those experiences last week. I spent an hour trying to change the font and color on my blog. Should have taken me 5 minutes. Finally I smartened up and walked away. Next day it worked like a charm. :)
ReplyDeleteI ended up redoing the post, but in a much shortened post. Some times you really do need to just walk away.
Delete